Top 10 Unforgettable Beauty Icons
They’ve been around for centuries.
So let’s take a look at some women who blazed the modern trail back in the 1950s, 60s and 70s when breasts became a national obsession and Playboy magazine was every man’s dirty little secret.
10. Farrah Fawcett
It was all about the hair! No one in the history of entertainment was more famous for a head of hair than Farrah Fawcett.
- The Shocking Details of Marilyn Monroe Death
- Top 10 Youngest World Supermodels
- The Life of Human Barbie
- Playboy’s 10 Sexiest Playmate Winners of All Time
- 10 Iconic American Things With Foreign Roots
- The Hottest Celebrities in Body Paint
- Incredible Celebrity Makeup Transformations – Top Ten
- The Baywatch Girls Then vs NOW
- The Oscars Most Expensive Dresses In History
- Victoria’s Secret models Body Measurements
- The Darker Side of Adult Industry Revealed
- Celebrity Pics Before and After Dental Surgery