If Social Media Sites Were Stylish Men
Social media networks have become an integral part of our lives. We rely on them to communicate with friends and family, share photographs, read the news, and find jobs.
But what if social networks dictated other parts of our lives such as how we dressed?
Photographer Viktorija Pashuta answered that question in a photo series, “What if Men Were Social Networks.” She gathered a group of male models and dressed them in clothing that was representative of the style, vibe, and design of major social networks such as Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Flickr.
Check out the photos below to see your favorite social networks decked out in their most fashionable outfits.
Look They Were Going For: “Classic”
We Say: How did you get that cummerbund through your belt loops?.
Mr. Twitter Says: “Hashtag what?”
- Incredible Celebrity Makeup Transformations – Top Ten
- The Coolest 3 Dimensional Tattoos
- Things you didn’t know about Trump’s Son Barron
- 10 Iconic American Things With Foreign Roots
- Top 10 Things Kanye Wants Kim Kardashian to Change
- The Darker Side of Adult Industry Revealed
- A Brief History Of Leo DiCaprio’s Love Life
- Top 10 Nude Celebrity Leaked Pictures of All Time
- 10 Dark Secrets Of Famous Historical Figures
- Vladimir Putin: Craziest Life Facts to Know
- 10 Fun Facts About Donald Trump’s Children
- The Shocking Details of Marilyn Monroe Death