If Social Media Sites Were Stylish Men
Social media networks have become an integral part of our lives. We rely on them to communicate with friends and family, share photographs, read the news, and find jobs.
But what if social networks dictated other parts of our lives such as how we dressed?
Photographer Viktorija Pashuta answered that question in a photo series, “What if Men Were Social Networks.” She gathered a group of male models and dressed them in clothing that was representative of the style, vibe, and design of major social networks such as Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Flickr.
Check out the photos below to see your favorite social networks decked out in their most fashionable outfits.
Look They Were Going For: “Classic”
We Say: How did you get that cummerbund through your belt loops?.
Mr. Twitter Says: “Hashtag what?”
- Top 10 Most Popular Workout Types in Fitness
- The Hottest Celebrities in Body Paint
- Playboy’s 10 Sexiest Playmate Winners of All Time
- Things You Didn’T Know About Brazilian Butt Lift
- Top 10 Hottest Plus Size Models in Fashion Industry
- Incredible Celebrity Makeup Transformations – Top Ten
- The Life of Human Barbie
- Victoria’s Secret models Body Measurements
- Celebrity Pics Before and After Dental Surgery
- The Darker Side of Adult Industry Revealed
- Lower Body Makeover – Exercises for Women
- Beyonce and Jay Z luxury lifestyle