If Social Media Sites Were Stylish Men
Social media networks have become an integral part of our lives. We rely on them to communicate with friends and family, share photographs, read the news, and find jobs.
But what if social networks dictated other parts of our lives such as how we dressed?
Photographer Viktorija Pashuta answered that question in a photo series, “What if Men Were Social Networks.” She gathered a group of male models and dressed them in clothing that was representative of the style, vibe, and design of major social networks such as Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Flickr.
Check out the photos below to see your favorite social networks decked out in their most fashionable outfits.
Look They Were Going For: “Classic”
We Say: How did you get that cummerbund through your belt loops?.
Mr. Twitter Says: “Hashtag what?”
- The Hottest Celebrities in Body Paint
- Celebrity Pics Before and After Dental Surgery
- Playboy’s 10 Sexiest Playmate Winners of All Time
- Lower Body Makeover – Exercises for Women
- The Life of Human Barbie
- How To Make Your Lips Look Fuller Naturally
- Incredible Celebrity Makeup Transformations – Top Ten
- Things You Didn’T Know About Brazilian Butt Lift
- Beyonce and Jay Z luxury lifestyle
- The Darker Side of Adult Industry Revealed
- Top 10 Hottest Plus Size Models in Fashion Industry
- Victoria’s Secret models Body Measurements